Bespoke automation solutions for the creative services industry.
The Fabric of Creative Automation
Automated Preflight System for Adobe Creative Cloud and macOS.
- Upscale links to a user-defined DPI standard
- Resolve missing links for Adobe InDesign documents
- Downscale links with DPI’s that surpass a user-defined standard to reduce file size and file transfer times
- Convert color modes in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Re-save external links in a designated file format and relink them to the InDesign document
- Delete unused colors in InDesign and Illustrator, along with converting used swatches to a destination color space
- Find and fix overset text in InDesign
- Find and fix non-proportionally scaled text in InDesign
- Flatten layered links to save space and transmission times
- Outline or package fonts found in external links
- Notify stakeholders when files have finished processing
- Generate highly customized preflight reports for vendors
- Package or embed linked files in Photoshop and Illustrator links
- Create compressed archives and upload to vendor FTP or cloud storage sites
Custom Workspace Manager for macOS and Ultra High Resolution 4K Displays
A Higher End Game
Our end game is a stronger creative product for your organization and your stakeholders. The damaging effects of tedious and repetitive processes cannot be understated. No designer went through years of schooling and training for a career in “grunt work”. Humans are by nature creative beings. But creativity has to be developed and stimulated the same way the human body needs exercise for optimal health. When subjected to prolonged periods of creative stagnation, a de-conditioning can occur. This leads to job dissatisfaction, which leads to lower quality of work, and eventually leads to employee turn over. It’s this vicious cycle we seek to halt.
Let’s Break New Ground Together.
As a Creative Services professional, you understand the value of ideas and strategy. You understand the importance of quality. It’s not enough to just execute and get things done. Things need to be done right. Every member of your team should be given the resources to apply their creative process to every project. Overwhelming and unfulfilling workloads prevent this from happening. We believe this necessary evil isn’t necessary after all.